MicroGerm Defense uses an EPA Registered and FDA Approved antimicrobial product two step process as a permanent antimicrobial surface treatment which has the following properties:
- Compatible with virtually all substrates, including natural and synthetic fibers
- Does not create an environment that promotes adaptive microorganisms
- No arsenic, tin, heavy metals, or polychlorinated phenols
- Accepted, registered, and readily available worldwide
- Does not rub off or migrate onto the skin
- Kills microbes on contact
MicroGerm Defense is an antimicrobial product. The proprietary active is registered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and comparable regulatory bodies around the world. MicroGerm Defense is not registered as a disinfectant but is better and more effective than the best sterilant and disinfectant.
MicroGerm Defense creates a nanoscopic magnetic field of swords. The bacteria is then drawn on the sword and literally ruptured and disemboweled.
- We use an electrostatic sprayer to coat surfaces, substrates, and textiles thoroughly and evenly. MicroGerm Defense application provides a durable surface protection, continually working 24/7 to inhibit the growth of microbes which can cause sickness, stains, and odors.
- MicroGerm Defense controls bacteria and superbugs, viruses, fungi, algae.
- MicroGerm Defense can be applied to multiple areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, plastic, stones, metal surfaces, and fabrics.
- MicroGerm Defense has been used safely and effectively in all areas from construction to plastics as well as hospitals to residential applications.
For your commercial space, we offer a certification program where you can let your clients and patrons know you have gone the extra measure to protect their health and safety against harmful germs and superbugs.